Insurance for self-employed people
BARMER offers a range of services and programs specifically designed for self-employed people. Make the most of our top-quality benefits – and first-class customer service just as you like it!
For self-employed people, managing your affairs independently can be particularly important. Our optional tariffs make it easy to take control. You can decide on your own personal tariff and manage your premiums to suit yourself.
A selection of our top-quality benefits for self-employed people:
- Save money with optional tariffs
- Work-life balance training
- Dental care experts check cost estimates
- Attractive bonus programs for self-employed people
Customer service just as you like it:
- Convenient online ‘branch’, BARMER-App, and consultant chat service
- Access your specialist faster with waiting time management solutions
- 24-hour specialist phone service
- Or visit your local branch
BARMER offers free courses for relatives who are caregivers on a range of care-related subjects. These include:
- Everything you need to know about long-term care
- Understanding dementia
- How to increase mobility
- Targeted mobility training
For more information on these courses, please click here (German).
Preparing the SEPA Direct Debit Authorization
Always on the safe side: With a SEPA Direct Debit Authorization, you allow Barmer to collect due contributions from your account.
The SEPA Direct Debit Authorization ensures that your contributions always reach us on time. By signing the authorization, you as the account holder agree that BARMER as the recipient may withdraw the payment directly from your account on the next due date - and you don't have to worry about anything else.
Further information, questions and answers on SEPA Direct Debit Authorization can be found under: SEPA Europe-wide payment transactions.
- Take advantage of the Direct Debit Authorization service
- Contribution payments made easy: If you wish, we can debit your contributions from your account.
- Ready in just a few clicks: My BARMER will help you set up a SEPA Direct Debit Authorization.
- Simply fill in your bank account details, and we will create a PDF for you.
- Print it out, sign it and send it to Barmer.